- 2 heads of garlic – finely chopped
- 500g spaghetti
- 10 scallops flesh
- 15 mussels with shells on
- 2 medium calamari – sliced into rings
- 500g prawns
- olive oil
- 10 bird eye chilli
- 100g butter
- 3 cups seafood stock
- 2 lemons
- shell and heads from 500g prawns
- one stick of unpeeled carrot
- 1 large onion – chopped into two with skin on
Cover all the ingredients with water and bring to boil. Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Cook spaghetti as usual – salted. Drain and put aside. Rinse with cold water.
- Heat the wok and pour olive oil.
- Saute the garlic and put all the dry herbs.
- Stir fry all seafood
- Add seafood stock and cover for 3 minutes
- Add spaghetti, mix well
- Zest the lemons and squeeze the juice – add to the wok.
- Add butter, chilli and stir well.